Hey there~ Taking the time in between class now to update on the previous week before the hectic school life resumes & there will not be any updates for a long period of time. It's back to school again for another 6-9 weeks. 6 & a half weeks to the end of school & 9 weeks till the end of the end of sem exams. Sob. Actually there is nothing much to talk about other than schoolwork, food and church. Such is my life - as boring as it sounds but still one of the more exciting weeks.
Time flies when you are happy & having lots of fun. The days are just whooshing by like the wind. In about 2 and a half months, I'll be leaving Singapore for Los Angeles. & now, I'm just trying to maximize the time I'm left with to meet up with lost friends, known friends and best friends. & possibly find my place in church again. I remember what this girl from my CG said about wanting to find a bestfriend in church. Someone that is similar to her. Or maybe that's not what she said. I couldn't really hear. But I feel that that's what I want. I want a bestfriend in church. Someone who can attend service with me, someone whom I know will always be there for me when I fall, someone similar in interests yet different in personality & someone who will sing praise with me... I'll wait for that person to appear :) I trust the Lord has him/her on hold for me, just waiting for me to ask for him/her. Anyway! Am currently thinking about which church to attend in LA and how to go about fitting in. I'm too awkward for my own good...
Finally attended Arrow after over a year all thanks to Jean. I was so afraid of being unable to fit in... It's really not easy AT ALL for me to make friends with people that I don't feel comfortable around. That's why I'm super grateful towards the people who try to help me with it... So thank you! & all those who tried to make things less awkward (Shana, Broderick, Yuki). You guys will be remembered! Sigh...
Moving on... it's about to rain & this is kinda the first time since the last week that I've seen a dark sky. Summer is good. I like it sunny & clear with fluffy clouds up in the sky. Speaking of sunny days & fluffy clouds, there's this church event coming up this Saturday at Sentosa from 1-8pm & I don't know if I should attend since I've a Masquerade party from 4-10pm on that day as well. Well, let's just leave it up to fate. If someone gets me a ticket then I'll attend both. HAHAHAHAHA. Sob.
& here are 2 photos that pretty much sum up my week.
An ordinary day of the week~
Sunday afternoon~
Alright gotta blast! See you soon lovelies! Oh! & Theresa is coming back from Cali this Wednesday! Yayers! & I hope to meet up with as many of you as I possibly can... Maybe not this week but the next when I'll be slightly less busy~~~ Ciao!
& the sky is back to being clear again~ Summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment