Jacqueline Llewelyn | Singapore | "I could be a lot more normal"

Sunday, February 03, 2013

Is it Spring already?


Life has been pretty awesome and there are lots of stories to tell. I'll eventually take the time to blog about it but I'm just posting here to make a note to say that I'm fine & I'm going back to Singapore in about 18 days? My boss requested for us to extend our internship but I kindly rejected it because I really have to be back in Singapore. Sucks though. I could use another 6 months here. Oh wells...at the moment, university is the most important thing in my life and I don't want to screw it up by not being in Singapore during the interview season. I've already submitted my applications and all I'm left with is the mailing of documents and then the wait shall begin...

The weather in LA has been really crazy & I think winter is officially over. I'm starting to get sweaty palms again. Boo :( Other than that, it is good that it is over. At least I'd be able to dress less at Disneyland, Disney California Adventure Park, Universal Studios, Seaworld and San Diego Zoo. It is really quite a hindrance to be wearing thick and heavy layers when you're just trying to have fun. I've been planning these trips quite extensively and I hope all would turn out well. Just like Vegas did.

Right now, I'm having lots of adult duties to settle & I really don't ever want to grow up. Thank God I'm going back to school. Being an adult sucks. At least I'd still have 4 more years before I've to enter that dreadful lifestyle...

There are officially 3 more days of work & I'm having mixed feelings because I really love UCLA but I'm bored of certain things. Oh wells...I'm signing off now to go back to sleep and worry about life. Wish me luck!

In other news, Theresa is coming to LA in one week! :):)

No comments: